Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Coming Soon To A Blog Near You...

I've been laying off of the blogging for quite a while, and I'll continue to do so for a few more days (big project I'm working on here at the house). I'll be back on August 1st with a new look, some new posts, and one post in particular guaranteed to get some folks ticked off, and get some folks shouting "amen." It's basically going to be an all-new "Neal 2028" with a writing style and format a bit different.

Until I'm back with a new style of political writing, I've added a poll completely unrelated to politics - concerning the Washington Nationals. Vote in it.

Keep an eye out for the "new" "Neal 2028" on August 1st!

-Neal











W
A
S
H
I
N
G
T
O
N

N
A
T
I
O
N
A
L
S

Who do you believe is the best person to manage the Nats in 2007?




Frank Robinson (current WSH manager)
Davey Johnson (with the WSH org)
Lou Pinella (former NYY manager)
Davey Lopes (former MIL manager)
Mitchell Page (WSH hitting coach)
Terry Pendelton (ATL hitting coach)
Eric Wedge (CLE manager)
Jack McKeon (former FLA maanger)
Felipe Alou (SF manager)
Ozzie Smith (former STL SS)
Other (Specify in comments)








No comments: