Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Site Upgrades, Part Deux

I've added a list of candidates I'm supporting in 2006 with a link to contribute money to their campaigns. It would be great if everybody would make some donations to these worthy causes. Also, there's word that two World War II-era Japanese soldiers hiding in the jungles of the Phillippines. They've been hiding for sixty-some years and are both in their eighties. The Japanese Embassy had arranged a meeting with them, but didn't show up for it, fearing court-martial for desserting (keep in mind, in the 1940's). They are to attend a meeting in the near future. I believe they should not be charged with a court martial since its been so long.
Finished 11th grade!!!! Well, actually I will on the 31st of May. But close enough. I went and got my schedule and I have eight classes (There are only seven periods in a day, mind you). How did I manage that? Oh well, it'll all come out in the wash.
Adios. To Wal-Mart we go!

No comments: