Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Monday, May 05, 2008

Have I Made a Return?

Yesterday, I went to Mark Warner's campaign kick-off event in Abingdon. In attendance were Mark Warner (of course), Congressman Rick Boucher, State Senator Phillip Puckett, Delegates Joe Johnson, Bud Phillips, and Dan Bowling, and several other local officeholders and maybe some future statewide officeholders.

I also ran into Lowell Feld of Raising Kaine fame. This was the first time I've actually met Lowell. We talked about the fact that I wandered away from blogging in late 2006/early 2007. I realized that I didn't have a really good reason (only a few halfway excuses). So it is with a degree of trepidation that today I'm starting back on the road of blogging.

There are so many things I've missed. There's some president thing going on. Gas prices are up. The president is still an idiot.

Much has also happened in my life. Expect a post later today catching everyone up on what's been going on, and then watch out for new posts actually concerning politics.

-Neal

No comments: