Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Me

Since my last regular posting, much has changed in my life. For one thing, I'm 20 years old now (for some reason, people tend to get older as time goes by). I've also found the right place for myself religion-wise, and I am now a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I admit that I've been digging for excuses not to make a return to the world of blogging. I'm too busy with college. I'm too busy with church. My ideas aren't as relevant as they once were. Every time I thought I had a good, solid excuse, I ended up shooting it down.

So here we are. I'm back to writing, and I hope I have something good to offer.

We'll see what happens.

-Neal.

No comments: