Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Liberal Populist; Carnival; God Bless America

I just took a pretty nifty quiz that didn't take very long, and I would recommend it to anybody. Go over to http://www.ontheissues.org/quiz.htm and go down to the 5th one listed, and take it (or take the other ones too, if you feel the urge). It covers basically all the issues and seemed to be pretty close on the money.

I'm a: Liberal Populist

Like the neat litte grid? Yeah, I did too.

VIRGINIA BLOG CARNIVAL

Woo-hoo! There's nothing I love more than a carnival. While this one won't have any balloons or bluegrass music, it'll be fun too. Go over to http://www.brianpatton.org/ on Monday to have some fun at the VBC #2.

MOMENT OF SILENCE

Today, on the 4th anniversary of 9/11, I think we should all pause for a moment of silence and remember those who died in New York, Washington, and Pennsylvania.

To quote the late, great Hank Williams, "If the Good Lord's willin' and the creeks don't rise, I'll see y'all again."

-Neal

No comments: