Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Friday, January 28, 2005

Not much to say...

Not much to say today, but, hey, why not.
Here's a list of people I'm supporting statewide in 2005.
Governor-Tim Kaine (D)
Lt. Governor-This one's tricky...my top choice is State Senator Phillip Puckett (D-Lebanon), simply because I lived in Lebanon and Puckett is a nice guy. If Puckett can't get it, I would like to see it go for State Delegate Chap Petersen (D-Fairfax)
Attorney General-Not tricky at all. State Senator Creigh Deeds (D-Bath County).
So, my choices are again..
Tim Kaine
Phillip Puckett/Chap Petersen
Creigh Deeds

What do I think the GOP ticket will be, you ask?
Well, here's how it looks to me.
Governor-Jerry Kilgore (R)
Lt. Governor-The self-described front-runner is State Senator Bill Bolling (R-Hanover County), but State Delegate Joe May (R-Leesburg) may come from behind and win it.
Attorney General-Unfortunatley, no question about it...State Delegate Bob McDonnell (R-Virgini Beach). I've met this gentelman, and let me speak honestly and non-partisan...what a loser..
So here's how the GOP will go..
Jerry Kilgore
Bill Bolling/Joe May
Bob McDonnell

I'll analyze this race Monday or Tuesday.

Tomorrow (01-29-05) is our VHSL competition in Lebanon. Wish us luck..we need it.
Off to lunch.

No comments: