Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Monday, January 02, 2006

Go Figure

I put in a request for tickets to Tim Kaine's inaugural ceremony the second day the website was up. I haven't heard anything back yet.

I didn't request invitations for anything from Bill Bolling or Bob McDonnell. But I got them anyway.

I've received invitations ball invitations and swearing-in invitations before; I've got them for Jim McGreevy 2001, Ed Rendell 2002, Mitt Romney 2002, Gray Davis 2002, Bob Taft 2002, Phil Bredesen 2002, Robert Ehrlich 2002, Kathleen Blacno 2003, Joe Manchin 2004, and Ruth Minner 2004. I keep them in a litttle shoebox, so you know.

But, unlike all those, if I get tickets to Tim Kaine's inaugural, I'll be going on a road trip...

No comments: