Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Lt. Governor and Attorney General

(Top row: Left, Leslie Byrne; Right, Bill Bolling; Bottom row: Left, Creigh Deeds; Right, Bob McDonnell)

The same poll that shows Tim Kaine defeating Jerry Kilgore also polled the Lt. Governor and Attorney General races. The results are as follows:


LT GOVERNOR
Bill Bolling (R) - 37%
Leslie Byrne (D) - 34%
Undecided - 29%


ATTORNEY GENERAL
Creigh Deeds (D) - 35%
Bob McDonnell (R) - 34%
Undecided - 31%

This is great news! Some reports I had read has Leslie Byrne as much as 20% behind Bill Bolling. But the huge undecided vote will be the deciding factor. As I've previously said, these races will be won at county fairs, in Burger Kings, and at high school football games. This is real retail, person-to-person politics.

JUST FOR FUN
I found a link to some kind of personality poll. Of course, I took it, and here's my results. (Justin-Just for "kicks and giggles")
Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion66%
Stability63%
Orderliness40%
Altruism63%
Interdependence83%
Intellectual36%
Mystical10%
Artistic10%
Religious76%
Hedonism76%
Materialism36%
Narcissism56%
Adventurousness30%
Work ethic30%
Self absorbed43%
Conflict seeking50%
Need to dominate83%
Romantic56%
Avoidant23%
Anti-authority76%
Wealth30%
Dependency56%
Change averse56%
Cautiousness43%
Individuality30%
Sexuality76%
Peter pan complex16%
Physical security76%
Physical Fitness10%
Histrionic50%
Paranoia43%
Vanity23%
Hypersensitivity90%
Female cliche23%


COMING SOON
I'll be going in-depth about the Attorney General's race, and I'll talk about Pennsylvania's Lt. Governor, Catherine Baker Knoll, who, I believe, needs to resign.

I'm out and I'm gone.
-N

No comments: