Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Nothing Big



No big post tonight. I just got home, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed. But first...


(One of the game's legends--Frank Robinson)

The Nationals lost...again. Frank Robinson is a wonderful manager and deserves to manage a World Series team, but, at the rate they're going, it may have to be 2006. The Nationals lost their second game to the Braves tonight, 4-3. There's always tomorrow!

OH GOD, IT'S THE APOCOLYPSE

(I told them not to mess around with human cloning. They just wouldn't listen...)


I was surfing around the Wikipedia website, when I stumbled on this picture. Once Dr. Phil gets his own Muppet (called "Dr. Feel"), I know things are going down hill.

AFTER OUR COMMERCIAL BREAK...
I promise I'll get to the TN Senate, Deeds v. McDonnell, and other stuff soon.

Goodnight, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are!
-Neal

No comments: