Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Friday, August 05, 2005

A New Wave



Anybody reading this remember my "Bill Clinton 2.0" series of profiles for P2009 candidates? Oh come now, you know you do (Warner, Edwards, Richardson, et al). Well, now I'm going to begin a new series (stop that groaning and "Oh No"ing, it'll be fun) of candidates profiles for potential Presidents.

I call these the "New Wave" candidates. These people are usually progressive, more liberal than President Clinton was, for the most part, they're not Southerners, and they want to take the Democratic party in a new direction.

The candidates I'll be profiling include (but God knows won't be limited to):
1-Senator Evan Bayh (Indiana)
2-Senator Joe Biden (Delaware)
3-Senator Russ Feingold (Wisconsin)
4-Governor Janet Napolitano (Arizona)
5-Governor Ed Rendell (Pennsylvania)
6-Governor Tom Vilsack (Iowa)

Now, I won't start on it until something like late tonight or tomorrow. So, think about all of those folks and see which one's you would like, and then we'll see what I can come up with to say about them. Yee haw!!!

Goodnight Mrs. Calabah, wherever you are!

-Neal

2 comments:

DCSportsChick said...

Wow! I have to admit, I'm really impressed with your political knowledge- I'm at least 10 years older than you and don't know nearly as much :-)

Neal said...

Thank you very much. I do appreciate it. You made my day. And if Frank Robinson's team could start winning again, they would make my day too! :)