Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Is That A Maybe?

Well, I previously reported that James Webb wouldn't be running for the Senate.

I guess I spoke prematurely.

According to Lowell, Mr. Webb is still considering it, and will make a formal announcement about yes or no this coming week.

I really hope Secretary Webb runs. I'll be working for him in any way I can (although, as an Officer of Election, I won't be able to work on election day).

I think we need to take George Allen out in November, or at least keep him tied down to Virginia during the campaign season. We don't need George Allen going nationwide.

I think that James Webb, however, can actually defeat George Allen. I think he has the potential to pull support like Paul Hackett did (and is doing now).

So, in closing, James Webb for Senate.

1 comment:

Lowell said...

Right on, Neal. Something tells me this could be a VERRRY interesting week. Also, something tells me this could be a VERRRY interesting JJ Dinner weekend. :)