Looks like Charlie over at Good Sense tagged me. Here goes nothing...
Four jobs I’ve had
1. Lawn mowing.
2. House painting.
3. Library assistant.
4. Guitar picker.
Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Walk the Line
2. Head of State
4. It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
Four places I’ve lived
1. Bristol, TN (born there, so, yeah, I lived there, albeit briefly...)
2. Bristol, VA (Almost 15 years, with a 3 year break)
3. Lebanon, VA (2 years)
4. Dickensonville, VA (1 year)
Four T.V. shows I love
2. Night Court
3. Home Improvement
Four places I’ve vacationed
1. Cleveland, OH
2. Huntsville, AL
3. Nashville, TN
4. Aurora, OH
Four of my favorite dishes
1. Chicken Livers with collard greens and biscuits.
2. Whopper (with heavy onion) value meal from Burger King.
3. Barbecue ribs with potato salad and cole slaw.
4. Big Pal with cheese and french fries from Pal's.
Four sites I visit daily
2. Raising Kaine
Four places I would rather be right now
1. John S. Battle football game (Yeah, we're like 2-38...so what?)
2. Grand Ole Opry
3. Birthplace of Country Music Alliance Museum
4. Carters' Fold
Four bloggers I am tagging