Never be afraid to stand with the minority when the minority is right, for the minority which is right will one day be the majority. - William Jennings Bryan

Sunday, April 30, 2006

While Political Blogs Keep Going...

Over the past two days, I've been having quite a bit of fun. And, since I'm just like that, I'll let you all know about it:

Friday was prom. My girlfriend and I went to Fatz Café for dinner, and got to the prom at about 8:00. We had a great time, and I wouldn't have missed it for anything (by the way; Justin had a good time, too, and, for his post-prom, went to Wal-Mart [!?!]), and prom is just a one-time thing, so, for those of you reading this who haven't went to yours yet, make the most of it.

After a long post-prom, I slept in until 12:00 or so, and when I finally got up, I ended up falling back asleep again until like 3:00. After watching King Ralph on Comedy Central, I called Megahn, who had beat me, by sleeping until 4:00.

I intend to write about Webb/Miller later today, but right now, I'm running late for church.

-Neal

2 comments:

Staff said...

What? No picture?

Neal said...

She hasn't developed them yet (and of course, as I don't think ahead, I didn't get a camera).